Friday, September 29, 2006

Flipper

Sex Bomb Baby
Infinite Zero



By popular demand, I bring you the 1995 posthumous compilation of odds n' ends from the tragically short career of Flipper. It's a crime against humanity that they are no more and so many lesser bands are still chugging away, collecting money, selling T-shirts, etc...
Kids these days.
Contained herein are various live bits, B-sides, compilation cuts, and -of course - an old lady who swallowed a fly. I guess she'll die.

"Forget it, you wouldn't understand anyway...."
(reupped 12/16/06)

7 Comments:

Blogger Joe Infurnari said...

Awesome! Thanks!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Chardman said...

You are welcome.
That's it for flipper from me.
I am otherwise Flipper free.

8:56 AM  
Blogger lo-fi jr. said...

Thanks, this completes my Flipper collection. A punk club I frequented had the Sex Bomb 7" on the jukebox. I used to play the b-side just to see how long people could stand the locked groove before sending a doc martin to finish it off.

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mega muchos gracias senior.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please re-up Flipper "Sex Bomb Baby".
I love Flipper!!!
Emma.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Slobodan Burgher said...

still haven't decided if i like or hate this band so here goes another try...

6:04 AM  
Blogger The Secretary of Funk said...

Please re-up this. I wish I had more to say but that is all there is to my humble, probably annoying, request.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home