Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Butthole Surfers

Rembrandt Pussyhorse/Cream Corn from the Socket of Davis
Touch and Go














By request, The Butthole Surfers' follow up to Another Man's Sac...
Not much to write about it. It has much more finesse and polish than the latter album, and was produced by Kramer (Shockabilly, Bongwater...), who also plays some organ on it. Not too bad.
Also includes the EP Cream Corn from the Socket of Davis, featuring the crazy college radio staple Movin' to Florida.

UPDATE: Here's a re-up of Rembrandt Pussyhorse.
If this doesn't work, I don't know what I can do for you. I tested it on someone's PC and it worked fine.
Hopefully it's just a fluke.

6 Comments:

Blogger Slobodan Burgher said...

Thanks kid.

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello
great record,but i have difficulty when i'm trying to open it with win zip:it doesn't work. it say something like"mac cos xx etc etc etc")
why?
(normally,my win zip it works)

4:43 PM  
Blogger Chardman said...

I just checked it and it works for me.
Anyone else have problems?

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're doing yeoman work here, friend. Though I can't fucking handle more than 10 minutes of Scratch Acid at a time (as opposed to 40 seconds of the Jesus Lizard), I LIKE being able to put on "Greatest Gift" and know I'm going to need to leave the room in a few minutes. It's like coming face to face with your own mortality.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you upload it again cause it isn't available cause long time inactivity

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home