Friday, July 28, 2006

Late Night Blogging

Phew!
That's four posts in rapid succession....
I'm pooped!
I like doing this and hope to continue for some time. Right now I'd like to solicit feedback. If you like what you see here, or download, please leave some feedback in the comments. I'm curious if this is being read or the links utilized. If I get lots of response, I'll probably stick with it longer and not be distracted by some shiny object.
Also, I have a fairly large collection of beautiful and strange music, so try me- I may have something you're looking for and would be willing to upload it.
Sorry to go off on winge, but I really want to know if anyone's reading...
Makes it more fun for me.
Me go sleepytime now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Loopy C said...

I left a general comment under the 'Praxis'.

I really enjoyed the 'Kill Ugly Radio' mixes at the start of your archives (listened to 1 and 2 while combing through). We will have to trade/collaborate some mixes someday ;-)

2:31 AM  
Blogger hideo said...

I really enjoy your blog, period. Excellent and eclectic picks, informed commentary ... really, really excellent

thanks!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home