Thursday, July 20, 2006

Share and Enjoy

Er...
I've said in the past that I didn't want to do an MP3 blog, per se....
...but I'm slowly testing the waters with this, just sharing some relatively rare stuff I have.
Mainly I'm interested in sharing with the community (that being the MP3 sharrity world) some stuff that I don't see out there to often.
And I don't know how long I will do this. It all depends on three things:
How much spare time I can manage to squeak out of my schedule (that's highly variable),
how much/little of a hassle it all ends up being, and lastly how much interest it generates.
I will try my best to post things that are actually on my shelf, or otherwise paid for and/or that I don't generally see in the shari-sphere. Generic disclaimer applies.; If anyone feels that a file infringes on their copyright I will gladly remove it, if asked.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paxjorge said...

Noooo... "copyright" is an illusion constructed by the music industry. Never let it influence your mind, which is necessarily FREE.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Chardman said...

Yeah, but read below and see that one of my posts has been deleted by capitalism.
I guess i'm losing my virginity, share-wise.
If sharing is caring, what is it if someone won't let you share it?

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home