Sunday, October 22, 2006

Totally Fuzzy ist Tot

The sharrity blogoshpere is in a panic spiral over the disappearance of Herr K., who hasn't posted since the 12th.
Perhaps he was taken away to the Castle.*
Perhaps he just plain hit the wall of way too damn many blog posts and too much real life going on.
But despite that, TF blogs on. They have taken the fall back position of posting open dexes.
Mmmmm...    ..open dexes.
Brings me back in a good way.
I remember surfing around for them, and discovering some real jems amongst the drek (for me, Limp Bizkit or Papa Roach or Death Cab for Cutie in a dex are a good indicator that you're not going to find anything interesting here.). Surfing open dexes is really the sport for the hunter with loads of spare time and the patience of a saint.
Here's hoping he returns, or finds happiness elsewhere. Either way, TF has been such a great resource. It's been our periscope in these murky waters of filesharing. I remember jumping around with idiot glee the day Totally Fuzzy found my meager blog.
We'll push on somehow.

* Bad, incorrect Kafka reference.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DonĀ“t forget the contributing of herr l. - he will be back on monday or tuesday.
TF can go on without herr k. - at least we hope so.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Chardman said...

Oh no.
Not to disqualify the contributions of anyone.
I was just stating my own panic over the potential situation posed by one of the giants seeming disappearance.
I know that no matter what, they'll carry on, in some form or another.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Slobodan Burgher said...

"Bad, incorrect ref. to Kafka" LoL!

4:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"totally fuzzy"'s not dead, it only smells funny...
...and thanks to anonym for mentioning my contributing...I didn't pay him for that;o)

6:13 AM  
Blogger Chardman said...

We like the funny smell of Totally Fuzzy, it's an indicator of it's fertility.
I didn't mean to denigrate the efforts of you and other TF contributors, Herr I! I really appreciate the view you offer to the share world.
Viva Le Fuzzy!

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get too excited - there's no Totally Fuzzy without Herr K. Without its host TF would become more of the same.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home