Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Russian Grey-Market Soundtrack Blowout

MP3Search.Ru, the trials and tribulations of which I've blogged about before, has resumed regular updates in earnest, compelling me to fork over more virtual dough (via ChronoPay). For some reason, they seem to hide new releases behind their seldom-updated front page.
Lately, they've been on a roll with movie soundtracks.
They keep adding lots of Ennio Morricone, Angelo Badelamenti and finally more Goblin.
Adding Howard Shore means not only all of the LOTR soundtracks, but his earlier, more minimal stuff done for David Cronenberg (Videodrome, Naked Lunch, Crash).
So, it's gonna be Suspira and the Videodrome soundtrack. Finally, I have a place to imbed all those Videodrome samples I've been tormenting friends and family with for years. I used to just listen to Suspira for its creepy ambience. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is good in that respect, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home